Claims & Deductions Management
- Ensure timely approval and processing of all Freight, Returns, Price and Penalty claims by customer.
- Conduct thorough investigation of disputed claims / deductions with local Logistics Service Provider, local Country Sales and with customer where necessary.
- Ensure timely escalation and resolution of disputed claims.
- Effectively manage the processing of all customer returns under instruction of Customer Service.
- Ensure pricing consistency for all credits.
- Maintenance of accurate customer Masterdata for those countries where this is not managed locally.
Pricing Entry & Management
- Ensure the accurate maintenance of all Pricing levels in SAP for those countries where this is not managed locally.
- Produce Monthly SSC KPI reports.
Main Purpose of Job
- To improve company financial performance by reducing claims, speeding up validation of deductions and improving DSO
- SAP interrogation
- Problem solving
- Service orientated
- Be results focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Priority setting
- Fluent French
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work to deadlines and have an attention to detail
- A strong numeracy skills
- Open to changes
- Fluent or strong second European language
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Should be of graduate calibre
- Previous Customer Services experience (desirable)
- Must be a fluent French + English speaker
- At least Intermediate level in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Data/order entry experience (desirable)
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Experience in Business to Business claims or a back office environment (desirable)